18 September 2022 | 09:00 pm IST | 04:30 pm UK | 11:30 am EST (USA) | 10:30 am CST | 08:30 am PST
Prof. Dr. Subhash Vadilal Brahmbhatt
• Prof. Dr. Subhash Vadilal Brahmbhatt an eminent versatile personality of international stature.
• Prof. Dr Subhash Brahmbhatt is en ex-principal of H.K.Arts College one of the most reputed colleges of Gujarat. He is an Ex-President of AICPA.
• At present He is the Director of Shreyarth University, Ahmedabad.
• He has been an eminent professor and researcher of Indian Culture – Indology.
• He has been a "UGC Nominated Research scholar” - Indo - Spanish Academic Exchange Program, New Delhi, - 2006-7.
• He has been awarded “Ph.D. hon." by H.E. the Governor of Gujarat Shri O. P. Kohli as 1st Indologist of Gujarat on 3rd May 2018.
• He has earned many prestigious designating and appointment as the Academic and Administrative fields; following are but a few to mention:
• Nominated member of World Water Forum Conference held at Denhug, Netherland.
• UGC Nominated Board Member of Autonomous colleges for development, Rani Durgavati Univ., Jabalpur, MP.
• UGC Nominated Nodal Officer of XIth plan for Gujarat's Universities.
• Chairman, Fine Arts Faculty, Guj. Univ., Ahmedabad.
• He has received numerous academic Awards, a few of them are: 'Rashtriya Vidya Gaurav Award" by International Institute of Education and Management, New Delhi, 2007.
• Best Documentary Film Director awarded by the C.M. of Gujarat for the Film made for Information Department, Gujarat State, 2006.
• He has been having wide teaching and Administrative experience. He is Know for innovative Contributions in teaching.
• He has published innumerable articles in National and International Seminars and conferences. Has innumerable books and documentary films in his account. Delivered lectures as keynote speakers, presided many International Conferences.
• A few glimpses would not Suffice to comprehend his towering personality : he has been an actor, director, editor, filmmaker, writer and so on.
Dr. Darshana Chimanlal Dholakia
• Dr. Darshana Chimanlal Dholakia is a renowned personality in the field of Gujarati Literature today. Having started her career as a lecturer in R.R. Lalan College, Bhuj, She has been heading the Department of Gujarati in KSKV Kachchh University, Bhuj.
• She worked as an incharge Vice Chancellor, KSKV Kachchh University, Bhuj from 01/08/2009 to 12/11/2009, 04/01/2019 to 27/03/2020.
• She has Published numerous books ; Narsinh Charitra Vimarsh (1992), Narsinh Mehta (1994, 2021), Kant (1999), Dithe Adsath Jatva (1999) are but a few of them.
• She has received many prestigious Literary awards like 1) “Narsinh Charitra Vimarsh” – First Prize of Gujarati Sahitya Academy 1992 ; 2) ‘Narsinh Mehts – Bhagini Niveditta Prize of Gujarati Sahitya Parishad 1994 ; 3) Kamala Parikh Lekhmala Award by ‘Kumar’ – 2021 and many other.
• She has lectured in many National and international Seminars and Conference her articles have been published in many prestigious literary journals and magazines.
• Earned the degree of Bachelors of Technology with Honors in Mechanical Engineering and Minor in Physics from the Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar.
• Currently working under the Sabarmati Bridge Fellowship as a pre-doctoral research fellow on the subject of "Computational Aeroacoustics".
• Experience working with more than 10 Design, Analysis and Simulation softwares along with the knowledge of 3 different programming languages.
• Three-time recipient of the prestigious Dean's List Award during Bachelors, recipient of multiple Ideal Student Awards, recipient of Gold Medals in the National Science Olympiad and International Maths Olympiad organised by Science Olympiad Foundation
• Earned the title of Mr. Confident during the first year of college after various rounds of debate and extempore.
• Cleared the National Standard Examination in Astronomy conducted by Indian Association of Physics Teacher following which participated in the Indian National Astronomy Olympiad organised by Homi Bhabha Research Centre, Mumbai.
• Recipient of the Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY) Fellowship offered by Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore after clearing written examination and technical interview.
Dr. Hasyada Pandya
Creative writer, critic, editor and eminent researcher and Principal
Dr. Hasyada Bhalchandra Pandya has been born and nurtured in a surrounding charged with education and literature. Her father being an eminent teacher and Scholar of Sanskrit. She has inherited Indian religious ‘Samskars’ and knowledge of our great culture. Her personality and career has been moulded in the company of great thinkers, learned professors, educationists and prominent literary writers in Vadodara. A wonderful combination of Indian traditional ‘Samskars’ with newly emerging waves of technology in the fast changing modern world is one of the sterling facets of her personality. She has worked with numerous eminent social activists, authors, critics, speakers and orators, artists and saints and has thus success fully carved the path of her progress.
Her Mission :
• To work for the education and rehabilitation of the differently abled.
• To give an impetus to women education and thereby to help women to procure respectable platform in the society.
• To support and helps the poor, the deprived, the marginalized, the helpless and the orphans.
• To help and support aspirants of Higher education without any discrimination of caste, religion and gender.
Her Contribution :
1. Has been actively working with National Blind Association, Sabarkantha, Arvalli, Gandhinagar for more than 30 years.
2. Has organized Seminars, workshops, symposiums, by inviting authors of state, national and international, in collaboration with such eminent literary organizations as ‘Sahitya-Setu’, ‘Akshara’, ‘Kavyagoshthi’.
3. Besides being a writer in ‘Gujarat Rajya Pathyapustak Mandal’, has been workings as critic, translater, proof-reader, selector of literary work since 1995.
4. As the principal of S.D. Arts and B.R. Commerce Colllege, Mansa, She has conducted and organized a number of national – international online and virtual seminars, conferences, workshops, symposiums, celebration of numerous festivals, educational tours, competitious during last 15 years.
5. Under her guidance the college obtained 2.79 CGPA in the Second Cycle of NAAC, and aiming at achieving A grade in the Third Cycle of Accreditation.
6. The sense of equality is seen in the fact that 7 Ph.D. girl students have been awarded doctored degree 7 more girl students are doing research for Ph.D. under her guidance. All those students belong to SC, ST Category.
7. She has always been working at various Position, in the interest of the people without any discrimination. Her motto is “મારુ નહીં આપણું” and She has been working on this principle for last 35 years. Some glimpses of her contribution to the Society are presented here for your kind consideration.